Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Second Life

Technically, I created my Second Life account 68 days ago, but I got frustrated and never attempted to play again. I thought the game was freakin' confusing and there was no one there to help me maneuver my way around! Argh!

My biggest issue was that I started out as a very pretty girl 68 days before. My name was Kagnei, and I had created a face that was similar to my own. Well, as similar as a cartoon could could be. But I couldn't find  curly hair for Kags. No biggie, right? I could live with that. Then, when I came back, on day 69, and attempted to spruce up my character's wardrobe, BAM! My whole world went to s---! Look below at the madness.

First, I made myself bald and topless.

Then, I lost my pants.

Finally, after about 15 minutes, I figured out how to change my appearance, but I couldn't go back to my original look. ARGH!

This drove me crazy, but I REFUSED TO BE DEFEATED! So, I create a new character.




Neomee! She's hot!

I gave her big boobs. 

Then I took them away.

After I found cool destinations, I decided to go to a party in this world that was very strange. Sorry, I forgot the name of it. But it was weird and way too crowded for my taste. Yep. Even in Second Life I became annoyed with people. Look at how crowded it is. I'm at the bottom of the screen being anti-social.

They all knew each other at this party. I felt out of place, plus, the conversations were horrible and foul.

So, I flew away. Like I wish I could do in real life when people got on my nerves.
Look, ma, I'm flying and my dress isn't even over my head. Classy.

So, I turned off the game because I couldn't find people like me, but that didn't last long. Ten minutes later, I was at it again. Why? Because I'm a masochist.

...Or is that a sadist?

...Or is that a sadomasochist?

Whatever! I like torturing myself! Now, where was I? Oh, I went back for more. But don't fear. I think I've discovered people that are like me in the Destination Guide. I found SPRING BREAK 2011. Now this could be interesting.


Spring Break Miami
             Miami Beach

But, it was after midnight so I'll have to hit this party up later.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...