Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Second Life. I'm Scared.



Will I make it out with my sanity?


Okay, guys, I'm about to take on a new adventure. I'm taking the plunge and venturing into the world of 3D. The world of SECOND LIFE!

 *The crowd screams*
Okay, so, what is Second Life? Well, Second Life is an online virtual world where people like me can interact with other people from all over the world through avatars. Residents, as the users are called, can explore the world (literally), meet other residents, hook-up, have fun and participate in a variety of activities. You can go shopping, buy land and even make money. That's right, people, you can even make money. As soon as I find out how that is possible, I will report back.


According to Wikipedia, Second Life launched on June 23, 2003 and is intended for people aged 13 and over. And let me tell you, the game is very popular. As of 2011, Second Life has more than 20 million registered user. Today, they've gained one more users. ME!

Join me as I start my Second Life. Take a peek at the welcome clip below.




I know. Cool, right? Well, I hope this journey is fun and exciting. I'll keep you posted. I'm going to go create an avatar.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...