Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

New Media. Are We Addicted

I'm Addicted To Gossip Sites

JM: What are your favorite sites?
Alyson: E Online and TMZ.

JM: How do you know that you're addicted?
Alyson: Because I have to go to them every day. (Laughs) I have the apps on my phone. E Online updates every few hours.

JM: And how often do you check?
Alyson: Three times a day. If I'm at work, I leave the app open and just refresh it.

JM: How often do you check TMZ?
Alyson: Just once a day.

JM: What do you like about the gossip sites?
Alyson: (Laughing hard) The Kardashians! 

JM: Me too! Me too!
Alyson: I have to know who Kim is dating. And if I don't know the person, I have to Google them.  Oh, now that I say it out loud, it sounds crazy.

JM: So do you watch the show, too?
Alyson: Yes! I watch Kourtney and Kim Take New York!

JM: Me too! Me too!
Alyson: I just like to see what they're wearing. Do you watch Fashion Police?

JM: I do.
Alyson: I Like Julianna Rancic and Kelly Osborne. (Pause) I'm so addicted!

JM: So, what other gossip apps do you have on your phone?
Alyson: (Laughing) I had a Free Lil Wayne Countdown app on my phone.

JM: What?
Alyson: Yes!



JM: There was a Free Lil Wayne App?
Alyson: Yes. I knew when he was getting outta jail. (Laughing) I sound crazy!

JM: No you're don't. I'm addicted, too, but I didn't have a Free Lil Wayne app.
Alyson: (Laughs).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...